1. What courses will be offered?
You may view the course offerings, descriptions, and faculty information, here.
2. Can I attend part of the Institute, or do I have to be present the entire time?
There is no partial registration. However, for any registered participant who is not seeking course credit, there is a liberal attendance policy.
3. I am coming from out of town. Is lodging or travel assistance available?
Lodging and travel assistance may be available on a case-by-case basis through institutional and private sponsorship as available. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make a request.
4. In addition to the cost of the Institute, what other costs should I anticipate incurring?
Travel, lodging, meals, and reading materials. Is there assistance for these costs? See response to 2 above.
5. When will I be notified of acceptance?
Starting February 1, 2018
6. What if I am accepted and can’t make it?
Please notify Dr. Teresa Smallwood immediately at email@example.com
7. Do you require any special training or education to participate?
No, all are welcome!